Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Toastmasters Blog

I started this blog to store my speeches for others to get use out of.  Toastmasters is about sharing knowledge and skills, and while I'm not verbally delivering these speeches, I still think the information itself is useful!  I'll probably end up posting other useful information about speaking too, for everyone to benefit from including myself!

If you're interested in joining Toastmasters, there is sure to be a local club near you.  You can find one using Toastmaster International's Find a Club search.  Most or all clubs let you come a few times for free to check it out.  You can watch some introduction videos that tell you more about Toastmasters.

Each club has it's own "personality".  Some are casual, some are business-like.  It's ok to hop club to club to find one where you feel like you fit well!  Personally, I only went to one club and liked them from the start, plus they were within walking distance, so it was an easy decision to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment